Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA IT Program Manager
We are seeking experienced IT Program Managers to lead large scale/transformational development of Orchestrated Clinical Trials (OCT) commercial solutions, a suite of integrated cloud-based clinical applications designed to make clinical trials more efficient and to differentiate IQVIA in the marketplace.
• Collaborate with product owner, development partners, and stakeholders in the planning, development, management and delivery of key projects for strategic product offerings designed to meet our clients' needs in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industries.
• Provide a seamless integration of multiple internal work streams and reporting structures in a large organization.
• Lead cross-functional global teams in execution of these efforts and enforce project governance, organizational policies, IQVIA standards, and establish goals for the project team.
• Manage scope, quality, schedule, & budgets. Manage resource allocation and task assignments within a matrix environment and track project costs, dependencies, & procurement.
• Strong communication skills in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, increasing transparency, and reporting on status and risks mitigations to all stakeholders.
• Ensure change management is properly documented and communicated across cross-functional teams.
• Consistent management framework across geographies, cultures, business units, and functions.
• Ensure adherence to IQVIA System Life-Cycle, regulatory, and validation procedures.
• Experience with Agile approaches and techniques.
• Experience with cloud-based product development.
• Skilled in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1059578