IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Establish and manage performance dashboards, analyze event triggers and alerts, and determine appropriate follow up
• for Project Leader or others to act upon.
• Manage project schedules, estimates, cost control, risk management activities.
• Review and approve project invoices on behalf of Project Leader or Project Integration Manager.
• Implement change order control processes.
• Ensure Project Leader has timely and accurate data on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders,
• quality to support better decision-making.
• Develop and maintain relevant sections of Project Execution Plans.
• Assist project sub-team leads in defining resource requirements. Enter requests into systems and monitor status.
• Prepare correspondence, including meeting minutes, for study team and/or customer.
• Organize and support Project Leader in managing internal study team and customer meetings.
• Prepare presentation materials including study data for internal study team and customer meetings.
• Support study file review and audit as needed
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1066375