IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Project Management Analysts (PMA) are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with clinical teams to improve patients' lives by bringing new drugs to the market faster. The PMA works in partnership with the Project Leader (PL)/Clinical Project Manager (CPM) providing support with project management activities to mitigate risk, control cost, manage project schedule and ensure customer satisfaction related to assigned project/s.
- Establish and manage performance dashboards, analyze event triggers/alerts and determine appropriate follow up for PL or other function(s) to act upon
- Coordinate project schedule and ensure timely updates of all key milestone and partner with PL on related calls
- Coordinate and support the risk and issue management process
- Manage all aspects of the Project Finances including Estimate at Completion (EAC), monthly expenses, invoices and reconciliation
- Demonstrate compliance with the Vendor and Purchase Order (PO) Management process
- Implement and maintain baseline and change control processes. Ensure PL has timely and accurate data on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders and quality to support better decision-making
- Develop and maintain relevant sections of Project Management Plans
- Review and support project resource allocation within project budgeted for assigned portfolio/ projects
- Prepare correspondence, including meeting minutes, for project team and/or customer
- Organize and partner with PL in managing internal project team and customer meetings.Prepare project status reports and presentation materials for internal project team and customer meetings
- Manage and coordinate core file reviews and support audits as needed. Drive eTMF filing compliance focusing on completeness, timeliness and quality.
- Manage project specific eTraining and oversee compliance
- Coordinate and support onboarding of new Key Project Team Members and system access
- Monitor project metrics and make required updates in IQVIA systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting is available to senior management.
- Participate in regional initiatives to support PMA community and aid personal development.
Required Education and Experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or related field
- At least a year of relevant clinical research experience with analytical and financial skills
- Relevant Project Management experience
- Knowledge of clinical trial conduct and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e. ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English and Mandarin
- Good problem solving skills
- Planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work; Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Good software and computer skills, including MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Ability to work across geographies displaying high awareness and understanding of cultural differences
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to demonstrate all IQVIA competencies (Client Focus, Collaboration, Communication, innovation, Ownership)
- Occasional travel may be required.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.