Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
PURPOSEIQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA is one of the world's leading Clinical Research organizations with over 55,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. We offer a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Project Management Analysts (PMA) are an integral part of the delivery of our clinical trials, working to bring drugs to market faster and ultimately improve patients' lives. The Project Management Analyst works in close partnership with the Project Leader, providing essential support in project management activities to mitigate risk, control cost, manage project schedule and ensure customer satisfaction related to assigned project/s. The PMA is an entry level role for project management at IQVIA and you will work with cross functional teams across the global organization. The PMA typically works on project(s) which varies in scope and may also support a phase or portion of a large, complex project. IQVIA's size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate project schedules, estimates, cost control, risk management activities.
- Identify changes in scope and manage change control process.
- Manage monthly finance activities.
- Manage performance dashboards, analyze metrics, event triggers and alerts and determine appropriate follow up for Project Leader or others to act upon.
- Oversight of study files and support/manage study file reviews. Develop and maintain relevant sections of Project Execution Plans.
- Organize and support Project Leader in managing study team and/or customer meetings; prepare correspondence and presentation materials, including study data and meeting minutes.
- Support audits and inspections.
- Analyze and manage resource requests
- Ensure accurate and timely system updates
- Oversee vendor management activities as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of clinical trial conduct, and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Problem solving skills
- Planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good software and computer skills, including MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies with a high awareness and understanding of cultural differences
- Ability to influence without authority
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or other related field and minimum of 1 year of clinical research, project management, analyst/finance, customer service experience with analytical/financial skills; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Help us bring clinical development into the next generation. With cutting-edge tools, technologies, and expertise, together we will drive healthcare forward and get the right medicines to patients - faster. Be challenged in a fast-paced learning environment that is collaborative, flexible, and will present you with many opportunities to grow your career.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1063462