Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other project management activities for the project(s) and/or multi-project program(s).
- Serve as primary project contact with customers (internal and external) to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to.
- Ensure the development of project plans for all phases of the project and associated deliverables.
- Work with stakeholders to finalize the project budget and scope of work and manage project budget(s) to meet financial and company goals (realization targets), proactively ensuring adherence to change control processes.
- Supervise maintenance of project management information and data tracking systems.
- May direct and lead project activities for team members related to their project-oriented tasks to ensure that project/program milestones are met.
- Evaluate impact of risk, develop and implement quality and risk management plans for minimizing impact on project objectives and deliverables.
- Continually review and ensure adequate resources are available to meet project deliverables and milestones.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement for assigned projects and programs.
- Act as the key relationship manager for assigned clients; recommend courses of action regarding customer management issues; implement plan following approval by senior management.
- Accountable for the financial oversight and goals for projects of assigned customers to meet company realization targets.
- Ensure quality of deliverables for projects of assigned clients.
- Participate in project scope and budget development, evaluate feasibility of potential programs and impact on company operations and goals.
- Participate in presentations and face-to-face meetings with potential customers.
- Provide technical expertise and insights into project management experience to Project Manager(s) and training efforts.
- Serve as a project management liaison with other groups within Q2 Solutions
- May take project management lead role for specified customer(s), including acting as team member on operation and/or steering committees with strategic partners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Good team leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- In-depth understanding of and experience in the life sciences business
- Passion for technology enablement of operational excellence
- A demonstrated track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Understanding of software project SDLC in a regulated environment
- Hands-on digital technology experience is a plus
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- 7-10 years related experience; which includes 5 years project management experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer science degree a plus
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1093892