Project Manager, Mobile Research Nursing Solutions
Description: Responsible for overall project management and oversight of Mobile Research Nursing Solutions projects.
• Coordinates and manages assigned contracted mobile research nursing studies
• Assists the proposal team in planning and pricing for study services
• Develops study specific source document worksheets and training materials
• Partners with peers and counterparts in other geographies to ensure consistent global delivery of mobile research nursing deliverables.
• Facilitate communication with sponsors, investigators, vendors and internal and external stakeholders to assure understanding of expectations and work scope for contracted studies awarded to Mobile Research Nursing Solutions.
• Provides internal data monitoring and Quality Assurance checks for compliance with GCP (Good Clinical Practices) SOPs (standard operating procedures) and Sponsor data requirements
• Provides support for vendor qualification audits related to mobile research nursing services
• Oversees and manages project financial budget to ensure delivery to project scope and plan.
• Oversees and manages project timelines to ensure delivery to plan.
• Develops project operational and communication plans as needed to support assigned mobile research nursing studies
• Attends weekly or other scheduled customer project meetings. Manages meeting follow-ups and customer communication.
• Support early customer engagement, RFP response and bid defenses to help drive project awards.
• BS or, in lieu of degree, relevant work experience in clinical trial project management
• At least 7 years of clinical research experience
• At least 5 years of project management experience in clinical research or highly related.
• Experience working with internal or external customers meeting operational performance targets
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience conducting training via phone or web presentations
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.