IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is looking for talented and passionate applicants at the Project Manager level to join our commercial team in Moscow.
Our clients rely on our knowledge, experience, and aptitude for problem-solving to optimize strategies across their organizations. Our ability to leverage big data, coupled with our in-depth understanding of pharma industry and healthcare system, puts us in a unique position to deliver high-quality insights that address a variety of client needs.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for designing and delivering new solutions for the pharmaceutical industry, enhancing the value of IQVIA data assets and combining them with new technologies. You will be planning and coordinating project teams including offering, development and production.
- Driving product design, development and implementation
- Effective coordination of interdisciplinary project teams
- Monitoring and identifying new opportunities on the pharmaceutical market
- Gathering and analyzing customer needs
- Presenting new products, features and modules to internal teams
- Driving marketing initiatives
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Project Management
- Pharmaceutical market knowledge
- Strong leadership and ownership
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project timetables
- Good command of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- MSc or Bachelor degree
- Benefits package
- Interesting projects for top pharmaceutical companies
- Modern and friendly work environment
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1101618