IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The IQVIA Patient Centred Endpoint group have an opportunity for a Clinical Project Manager to join the team to lead Instrument Licenses activities, for all of the Instruments that the group owns. In addition to being responsible for licensing IQVIA-owned instruments, you'll also lead on the process of obtaining copyright holder permissions for use of Clinical Outcome Assessments (COA). The world of data gathering instruments is fast-evolving, so you'll need to ensure you are proactively expanding your knowledge of this sector.
In this role you'll be responsible for overseeing, supervising and managing the operational aspects of Clinical Outcomes Assessments - (COAs) licensing activities and programs, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget. You'll manage and plan the execution of COA instruments licensing activities and services, from initiation through to closeout. You'll ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with IQVIA's project management standards.
Specifically your role will include:
- Identification of needs and gaps and creation, support, and development of processes around COA licensing activities for internal team members (from RWAS or RDS).
- Creating, tracking and reporting on COA licensing project support timelines.
- Producing and distributing status, tracking and financial reports for internal and external team members and senior management.
- Coordinating with other project resources within and outside the organization.
- Responsibility for financial reporting on the COA licensing COA licensing projects including tracking deliverables and invoicing.
- Monitor, manage, and communicate expectations and activities related to COA licensing to cross-functional project teams.
- Leading problem solving and resolution efforts.
- Negotiating COA licensing costs when reasonable.
- Developing and maintaining internal databases of COA licensing requests and project plans.
- Maintaining project management information and tracking systems.
- Participating in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations for COA licensing.
- Identifying and requesting scientific support for COA licensing and related questions and provides budget for this support.
- Manage COA licensing project budgets and approval of invoices.
- Produce and distribute reports and presentation materials.
- Supporting staff development, mentoring COA licensing Project Coordinators.
- May have day to day supervisory and management responsibilities for COA licensing Project Managers including professional development, and mentoring
- Establish goals that will increase COA licensing Project Manager knowledge and skill levels
- Implement continuous improvement activities for assigned COA licensing projects
- Assisting COA Instruments' Director with department resourcing
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including good command of English language
- Good problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Good communication , presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good judgment
- Ability to think and develop initiatives independently in alignment with the expectations of usual Project Management approaches
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1087635