IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Work on review of the visit tracking in CTMS for Investigator payments, PV Batch Review, Passthrough invoice Batch Review & associated tasks.
• Understanding the contracts & enabling excellent output quality for the processing teams.
• To ensure review of batches within defined timelines.
• Should coordinate and ensure submission of all created batches on a study within timelines
• Oversight on overall payment health of assigned studies/communication with project teams
• Accountable for training, mentoring and guiding respective protocol's PPA member allowing them to perform their allocated responsibilities.
• Ensure effective and efficient coordination between the operations team (PM/RSU/Clinical/IPA) for visit/passthrough batch query resolutions.
• Ability to work in a deadline orientated environment and manage SLA's (TAT, Productivity, Quality) effectively.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests for data/information/analysis.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Good Communication skills.
• Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
• Ability to communicate with the 'Clients' & 'Project Managers' with accurate perception of speech.
• Sitting for extended periods of time if work calls.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Finance/Accounts.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1109865