IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Project Transformation Analyst in integral part of the multidisciplinary project management team working on transforming the way IQVIA™ is delivering translations via IQVIA™ Translations Services initiative. The Project Transformation Analyst works in close partnership with the project transformation team, providing essential support in project management activities to mitigate risk, control cost, perform data analytics, increase adoption across internal departments which have started to adopt the initiative and ensure user satisfaction related to IQVIA™ Translations Services. Project Transformation Analyst will be in frequent contact with project teams across IQVIA, collecting information and guiding teams during set up of the IQVIA™ Translations Services on their studies, Project Transformation Manager as well as other members of the team.
- Perform and coordinate routine and ad hoc project assessments, project activities, estimates, cost control & risk management activities.
- Coordinate implementation of business process improvement initiatives & work with measurement systems to monitor performance after implementation of changes.
- Identify systemic issues that impede operational efficiency, and financial health of the initiative and coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to accomplish improvements.
- Perform weekly & monthly reporting and data analytics to produce accurate status updates.
- Manage performance dashboards, tracking systems and other data repositories and determine appropriate follow up for other team-members.
- Act as subject matter expert for study management teams on correct setup of IQVIA™ Translations Services.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and communication with staff and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders on assigned activities related to reporting, analytics, adoption and rollout of IQVIA™ Translations Services.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of clinical trial conduct, and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., ICH GCP, regulations and guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including very good command of English language
- Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Problem solving skills
- Planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies with a high awareness and understanding of cultural differences
- Ability to influence without authority
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in finance, management or other related field and minimum of 1 year of clinical research, project management, analyst/finance, customer service experience with analytical/financial skills; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1088118