IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Develop and prepare proposals for assigned customers, to support the Global sales team.
- Review Requests For Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development; and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals
- Prepare text and budget for proposals, rebids and related documents
- Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities
- Team Lead on assigned projects, to develop proposals and budgets
- Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information
- Perform quality control edits on all documents and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal department
- Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports
- May participate in training / coaching / mentoring new staff
- May participate in customer meetings
- Perform all other duties as assigned
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of CRO Industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
- Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 3 year's direct experience in Contracts
- Proposals, industry specific operations experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1102972