You're a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
The Clinical Nurse Educator is responsible for covering an assigned geography for the purpose of educating and building relationships with nurse leaders of a multidisciplinary team focusing in the treatment of schizophrenia patients.
Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following:
- Develop relationships within multi-disciplinary teams in institutions/HCP offices treating schizophrenic patients to identify and fill in educational gaps
- Deepen customer engagement opportunities with mental health nurses through peer to peer educational conversations
- Leverage clinical nursing expertise to educate nursing staff on company approved resources for schizophrenia products
- Develop nurse educational thought leaders
- Fulfill Medical Information Requests and the scientific needs of stakeholder.
- Liaise with client leadership and engage in strategic program discussions as needed
- Strategic account management to prioritize educational needs of key customers
- Identify insights (VoC-Voice of Customer) of nursing thought leaders/multidisciplinary staff surrounding LAI awareness, treatment, patients, gaps in educational topics/support materials
- Develop efficient territory management plan for accounts within assigned geography
- Work with Clinical Educator Leader to bring field insights, best practices, identify gaps and provide solutions to continually improve and evolve the program
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Active and in good standing, RN license
- 1+ years Clinical Nurse Educator experience in the pharmaceutical industry highly preferred
- CNS /Psychiatric experience required
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Requires about 70% travel depending on geography
Additional Competencies include:
- Critical Thinking/Strategic Agility: Skilled/High Level of Proficiency
- Customer Focus & Relationship Management: Skilled/High Level of Proficiency
- Integrity: Skilled/High Level of Proficiency
- Team Work: Skilled/High Level of Proficiency
- Business Acumen: Skilled/High Level of Proficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate scientific messaging: Skilled/High Level of Proficiency
- Presentation Skills (Live and Virtual): Skilled/High Level of Proficiency
- Action Oriented/Self Starter: Skilled/High Level of Proficiency
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)