IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Under guidance, assist with the identification of opportunities from vendor expenditure, and work with colleagues to realize benefits for a variety of purchasing category initiatives. Ensure adherence to the Quintiles Transnational corporate purchasing policy which encourages vendor competition.
- Tasks related d to resolution of outstanding invoices.
- Assis stakeholders and vendors with questions concerning usage of Procure to pay Systems.
- Extract spend data from accounts payable or other databases and create spend reports.
- Prepare data templates for creation of baselines and provide templates to vendor to populate with line item spend details.
- Work with functional stakeholders to identify requirements, identify purchasing process steps and timetable for completion of the project.
- Under guidance, prepare and issue competitive Requests for Information or Requests for Proposals and negotiate the best commercial terms.
- Prepare and present purchasing recommendations to purchasing management.
- Collect data from issue logs to feed into vendor performance reports and organize monthly and quarterly meetings for vendor management programs.
- Ensure purchase orders comply with contract terms and work to improve the efficiency of the purchase to pay process.
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of purchasing methodologies, processes and practices.
- Knowledge of supply chain management, materials management, purchasing or procurement.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of technical accounting skills.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree in business or finance and 1 year of experience in Finance (AP customer service preferred) or business operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Min. basic wage 1,300 EUR gross / monthly BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1065701