IQVIA continues to expand their tech and applications products and is introducing NextGen Commercial Content Management system. This product will be integrated with other systems. It is for the use by some of the world's leading healthcare and life-science organizations and is expected to be one of the most innovative cloud-based solutions available. Our continued growth has opened up new opportunities.
Job Description Summary
Under broad guidance, executes and verifies software application tests.
• Review functional and design specifications requirements to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables to enable development of test scenarios
• Analyzes business and functional requirements for completeness; derives valid test cases.
• Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
• Defines master test plans to document overall testing strategy for a project.
• Collaborate with Project Management, globally distributed Product Management and Agile Development teams
• Function as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in areas of software
• Executes test scripts to test software, documenting validation of test scenarios, defects, and resolution.
• Analyzes test results; reviews test plans and supporting execution documentation as required.
• Reads, analyzes, and interprets project requirement and technical design documents.
• Be an Integration Tester who can test a complex solution and work independently
• Effectively presents information in both written and verbal form to management, customers (internal only), or other technical personnel.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience req.
• Three (3) years related experience in quality assurance and testing req
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in an Agile, globally-distributed environment
• Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
• Experience with tools like TestRail, Jira, and Confluence
• Experience using SQL
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.