About the Department
Site New Hampshire, located in West Lebanon, is where Novo Nordisk’s life-saving treatments are brought to life. Our manufacturing facility produces a global supply of our hemophilia and growth hormone product lines, as well as our next generation of cutting-edge medications. It’s not your average production site – it’s a tight-knit, supportive community working together to contribute to a better tomorrow for our patients. Ethics and quality are held in the highest regard, and a patient-focused mindset guides everything we do. We’re looking for individuals who are self-starters with a strong work ethic to join our team. At Novo Nordisk, you will find opportunities, resources and mentorship to grow and build your career. Are you ready to realize your potential?
We ‘re looking for a detail oriented QC Analyst I. The ideal candidate will be proficient in method validation and equipment qualification with minimal supervision, as well as performing chemical testing for raw material, water and in-process samples supporting the manufacturing process. Demonstrates self-starter and independent worker with strong commitment in quality and compliances. Excellent analytical and wet chemical techniques. Strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
The person will join our Analytical team to support routine testing such as SDS-PAGE, FTIR, HPLC/UHPLC, ELISA, UV-VIS and others. The person in this role will also performed technical report, investigations and maintain trending files to provide routine summaries report.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Conducts routine analytical chemistry assays in compliance with company standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Participates in investigations related to assay failures, system deficiencies, deviations, and equipment / assay troubleshooting, with assistance
- Maintains and calibrates equipment
- Updates and maintains trending files and provides routine summaries of trending to support investigations
- The analyst may participate in transferring and qualifying methods and procedures for new assignments as required
- Performs routine laboratory support activities such as but not limited to laboratory inventory, glassware cleaning and sample handling/maintenance
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes
- Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent with a minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience
- Must be able to work independently in a team-based setting and function in a rapidly changing environment while balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and writing skills are also desirable
- The ability to climb, balance, reach, stand, and walk
- The ability to push, lift, finger, grasp, and feel
- The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication
- Repetition including substantial movement of wrists, hands, and or fingers
- Lifting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations
- The working environment includes a variety of physical conditions including: inside and outside conditions including temperature changes; proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- Local and International travel: 0-5%
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.