About the Department
Site New Hampshire, located in West Lebanon, is where Novo Nordisk’s life-saving treatments are brought to life. Our manufacturing facility produces a global supply of our hemophilia and growth hormone product lines, as well as our next generation of cutting-edge medications. It’s not your average production site – it’s a tight-knit, supportive community working together to contribute to a better tomorrow for our patients. Ethics and quality are held in the highest regard, and a patient-focused mindset guides everything we do. We’re looking for individuals who are self-starters with a strong work ethic to join our team. At Novo Nordisk, you will find opportunities, resources and mentorship to grow and build your career. Are you ready to realize your potential?
Novo Nordisk in West Lebanon, NH is expanding and we're building a team for our new Cell Therapy area! We're looking for a detail oriented, quality minded, QC Analyst to join our team and help develop the QC analytical methods and processes for this area. This position will also conduct routine testing using analytical techniques. He/she exercises judgment and maintains a high level of compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP's). Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Reports to: According to the organizational chart.
Number of subordinates with direct/indirect referral: n/a
- Conducts routine analytical chemistry assays in compliance with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Participates in investigations related to assay failures, system deficiencies, deviations, and equipment / assay troubleshooting, with assistance
- Maintains and calibrates equipment
- Updates and maintains trending files, and provides routine summaries of trending to support investigations
- The analyst may participate in transferring and qualifying methods and procedures for new assignments as required
- Performs routine laboratory support activities such as but not limited to laboratory inventory, glassware cleaning and sample handling/maintenance
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes
- Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others
0-10% overnight travel required. The ability to climb, balance, reach, stand, and walk. The ability to push, lift, finger, grasp, and feel. The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication. Repetition including substantial movement of wrists, hands, and or fingers. Lifting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations. The working environment includes a variety of physical conditions including: inside and outside conditions including temperature changes; proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or xposure to chemicals.
Novo Nordisk requires all new hires, both Field and Office-based, to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Novo Nordisk will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. You will be required to upload an image of your COVID-19 vaccine card at the time of hire and/or on your first day of employment.
- Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent with a minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to work independently in a team based setting and function in a rapidly changing environment while balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and writing skills are also desirable
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.