IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals. https://www.iqvia.com/
We are looking for a passionate Database Operator in our Madrid Production Hub office!
The primary focus of the role will be to update and maintain product reference databases as part of a data management team responsible for the ongoing production and quality assurance of reference data relating to pharmaceutical, consumer health and veterinary products in coordination with international offices. The data, which must always be accurate, complete and up-to-date, appears in a wide range of databases and publications used by the company's customers.
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural team across a fast moving, growing business unit, this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Analyse Panel Sample design to ensure feasibility and Follow-up of Design Fulfilment.
- Recruit target doctors and follow-up on their participation. Create doctor's engagement.
- Promotes HCP collaboration in syndicated, ad-hoc PMR studies based on established standards. Initiates follow-up calls with panellists to achieve maximum rate of return.
- Transition doctors to the official Incentive Program and support implementation of adaption to Local Fiscal / Legal regulations. Investigates, resolves and processes panel incentives issues within defined guidelines in order to facilitate timely receipt of compensation.
- Support doctor during their E to E participation and act as the Voice of Doctor in new projects, set-ups, market analysis feasibility, etc
- Work cross-functionally with coding team to resolve data quality issues.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements.
- Native speaker of French language is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills as well as keeping to tight deadlines.
- Experience working for multi-national corporations is an advantage.
- Practical experience maintaining & updating databases is an advantage.
- Great attention to detail, accuracy and strong team work skills are mandatory
- Further tasks would be documentation, mailings, troubleshooting and in some cases translations of text passages
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- Employees are expected to have at least 12 months service with the Company prior to applying for any internal vacancies.
- Before applying you must obtain your Manager's authorisation.
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact email@example.com
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1074669