IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Rapid Responder Representative
Our customer commercializes and continues to develop products to support patients living with mental health disorders. The customer base generally for this role would be inclusive of Health Care Professionals and treatment team members in the Psychiatry and Community Mental Health settings.
The primary objective of the sales representative is to meet established MBOs (Management by Objectives) by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services in a territory requiring additional support, vacant due to turnover, short-term disability, or leave of absence. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically, while operating within an assigned budget during the designated vacancy period. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus. Once the vacancy period has concluded, the sales representative will be deployed to a territory or market that requires additional promotion to increase sales and market share.
- Flexible and able to travel for extended periods within assigned region
- Ability to travel overnight as required, with extended stays possible
- Ability to work a vacant territory or market anywhere in the eastern U.S. for the duration of the vacancy period is required
- Strong desire and drive to work in pharmaceutical sales
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrate business acumen and ability to understand and deliver brand strategies across mental health therapeutic areas
- Apply account management, consultative selling skills, and clinical message to support sales of portfolio of mental health products
- Maintain highest levels of integrity and health care compliance
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
- Ability to effectively build successful territory business plans to ensure successful product launches
- Effective and compelling communicator in both one to one and group settings
- Collaborative Team Player
- Customer Focused with ability to identify and develop relationships
- Work efficiently and effectively with multiple local business partners to align and execute on key business plan objectives
- Consistently meet all standards of testing/certifications by required due dates
- 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required
- 1-2 Years (B2B) and/or healthcare sales experience preferred
- Experience in mental health field a plus
- Proven Selling Skills
- Ability to travel for extended overnights within region's assigned territory
- A valid driver's license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required
- Applies account management approach, consultative selling skills, and clinical expertise to enhance our business and build support for our portfolio of products.
- Analyzes and applies qualitative and quantitative market data to assess business opportunities and priorities, including relevant impact of local, District, and Region health care quality, delivery and reimbursement trends.
- Demonstrates business acumen and ability to understand and deliver current brand strategies across the schizophrenia and mood therapeutic areas.
- Develops and applies knowledge of payer access and affordability landscape in the territory regarding the company's products.
- Performs business analytics to recognize customer opportunities, strengths, and trends, and to monitor the effectiveness of the business plan. Adjusts the plan to minimize the impact of competition and to maximize sales opportunities.
- Works effectively and efficiently with multiple local internal business partners to align and execute on key business plan objectives.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1102168