Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Real World Evidence Site Manager (m/f) (office or home based)
Standort: Berlin, remote or office based
As you develop your career as a CRA, this role offers you the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. At IQVIA™, we do not believe in a 'career ceiling.' You can make the CRA role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management. And you won't do it alone - you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
Award winning and innovative, we will give you access to cutting-edge in-house technology. You will be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
Our teams in Frankfurt a.M. and Neuenhagen near Berlin support our pharma and healthcare industry customers during the whole product lifecycle with customized solutions for generation of Real World Evidence (RWE). Main areas are topics of market access and epidemiology. Our work focuses on data analysis according to study protocols and statistical methods and project management.
You will start with an on-the-job training and independently increase your responsibility within demanding study projects. Working together with highly qualified colleagues in multidisciplinary teams and continuously expanding your know-how enhances your steep learning curve.
- Create and implement query and data management processes in close collaboration with medical advisory input; coordinate and perform data quality enhancing activities
- Perform site initiation, monitoring and close-out visits (remote and onsite) in accordance with contracted scope of work and applicable regulations (non-interventional studies, registries); may support start-up phase
- Support site identification and management as well as creation and maintenance of project documents for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations; escalate quality issues as appropriate
- Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties
- Execute assigned work efficiently and adhere to project timelines and financial goals
- Perform remote monitoring activities (80% of the time)
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent and 1 year of on-site monitoring experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Good knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- Therapeutic knowledge in dermatology and/or melanoma would be ideal
- Strong therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of the German and English language
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Nationwide travel availability - approx. 20%
- Home based location in Berlin
If you are interested in this position then we look forward to receiving your application. Please be sure to send all your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1044795