IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Job Profile Summary
Serve as the liaison between Records Management and user departments regarding information and records issues. Ensure that project timelines are met and facilitate the orderly imaging, scanning, transfer, retention, and disposition of various project-related and business records.
• Function as team leader for records management projects. Ensure project deadlines, commitments, and goals are met by monitoring project's daily outputs.
• Coordinate the retrieval of records requested by users and prepare closed studies for transfer to final destination within the agreed timelines.
• Assist management with the implementation of strategic goals, plans, cost proposals, and resource projections for records management projects.
• Train team members on records management tasks, policies, and procedures.
• Monitor filing accuracy and compliance to Quintiles or customer file plans and SOPs.
• Conduct and manage imaging/scanning processes and train staff on imaging/scanning processes.
• Interface with departments to support retrieval projects and ensure information needs are met. Serve as primary contact for internal/external clients.
• Recommend changes or revisions to records retention schedules. Maintain accurate indices and databases to control inventory.
• Coordinate transfer, recall, and disposition of records to commercial records storage centers. Oversee disposal of obsolete records and ensure efficient maintenance of records storage space, supplies, and equipment.
• Maintain records center security to protect record integrity by ensuring compliance to SOPs.
• Collect data and assist in the preparation of statistical reports for management on all phases of record center operations.
• Design and administer records management systems and processes
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typically requires 2 - 3 years of prior relevant experience.
Requires intermediate level knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Education Level Education Details Req Pref
Bachelor's Degree X
Additional Work Experience
Experience Details Req Pref
1 year experience working in records management or technically-related area X Or
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. X
Skills and Abilities
Skill/Ability Description Proficiency
Knowledge of technology applications relevant to records management environments.
General knowledge of computer technology and software programs.
Knowledge of facilities operations.
Extensive knowledge of records management laws and regulations.
Strong organizational, planning, and decision making skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to perceive and analyze problems, develop solutions, and make sound management decisions.
Ability to manage and lead others.
Ability to work effectively with others.
Ability to work with outside vendors.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Standard ADA Settings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Standard ADA Selection Office Environment
Physical Demand N/A Rarely Occasionally Frequently Constantly
Sit at a desk or table with some walking, standing, bending, stooping, or carrying of light objects. X
Use hands and fingers to handle and manipulate objects and/or operate equipment. X
Perform unaided lifting of objects, please list the amount of weight that would be lifted, along with the frequency required. X
Tab Page Scope not found.
Tab Page Evaluation Form not found.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job at any time
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1084119