IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Leaders, Recruiters and Hiring Manager to deliver assigned sourcing strategy
- Source candidates through various sources, including but not limited to internet searches, job boards, employee referrals, cold calling, alumni, social media channels and other internal databases
- May provide first level screening and qualify suitable candidates
- Provide external marketplace intelligence to the team and Business Stakeholders
- Develop candidate pipelines in anticipation for business need and explore new sourcing practices
- Develop reports and provide regular progress updates and reports
- Build trusted relationships with Recruiters or Hiring managers, understand their needs and help deliver sourcing plans that meet the hiring needs
- Attend initial briefing meetings, if required, with the Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand the business needs
- Work on ad hoc projects that enhance the recruitment process and experience for candidates, hiring managers and IQVIA brand
- Assist senior Talent Acquisition management with regular evaluations of the applicant pool and assess, track and report on time to hire, cost to hire, diversity of hires, to identify trends and cost effectiveness.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1079193