Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Work with the Real World Evidence talent acquisition team to source, review and pre-select qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Conduct database searches, social network searches, market mapping, business research as required, to identify candidates to discuss open opportunities.
- Utilize internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Update the applicant tracking database with information from the applicant's CV or resume.
- Review applications and conduct phone-interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements. Advise applicants of the interviewing process and next steps, as required.
- Liaise with the recruiters to ensure candidates are interviewed as agreed upon. Assist with interview scheduling.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships, as required, with colleges, universities, etc. as a source to generate additional qualified candidates.
- Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
- Serve as administrative key point of contact for EMEA Real World Evidence staffing team
- Prepare and distribute reports, put data into the system and maintain data on recruiting activities as required.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with social media and direct sourcing is a plus
- Demonstrate very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong customer focus and responsiveness
- Excellent telephone skills, including good speaking voice
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Good problem solving, judgment and decision making skills in complex situations
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1075117