Perform tasks at a country level associated with Site Activation (SA) activities in accordance with applicable local and/or international regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), project requirements and contractual/budgetary guidelines. May also include maintenance activities.
• Under general supervision, serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in assigned studies for investigative sites, Site Activation Manager (SAM), Project Management team, and other departments as necessary. Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), quality of designated deliverables and project timelines.
• Perform start up and site activation activities according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions. Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
• Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
• Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases and tracking tools with project specific information.
• Review and provide feedback to management on site performance metrics.
• Review, establish and agree on project planning and project timelines. Ensure monitoring measures are in place and implement contingency plan as needed.
• Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
• Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF), and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents, in line with project timelines.
• Provide local expertise to SAMs and project team during initial and on-going project timeline planning.
• Perform quality control of documents provided by sites.
• May have direct contact with sponsors on specific initiatives.
• 1 year clinical research experience. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Standard ADA Settings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Standard ADA Selection
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job at any time
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.