Discover what our 23.000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients' lives around the world.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We're dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
While reporting to the Country Manager or designee, the Administrator will support the regional team by providing management of all back office tasks as well as being a point of contact for the local teams.
- Set up of administration and organisation of affiliates in the 3 countries (AT, PL, CZ): Update and administration of SharePoint PAC, organisation of team meetings (appointments, agenda), protocol, documentation and action log management, help to optimise team and company communication, communication with Syneos HR; Management of holiday, absences overview.
- Handle pharmacovigilance obligations and activities on behalf of our client and Syneos Health
- Support KAMs and TSO with technical issues, remote detailing activities and organization of meetings
- Veeva system manager for reports, approvals and controls
- Build up medical/technical knowledge with use of our client's platforms and training programs.
- Office/official communication
- Market analysis
- 2+ years relevant administrative experience, specifically in the pharmaceutical industry desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and confidently
- Flexible, professional approach with a 'Can do' attitude
- Able to build relationships with and communicate clearly with all stakeholders
- Fluent in German/English and desirable in Polish and Czech to be able to receive, understand and translate documentation received from health authorities from these 3 countries