Sema4 is a patient-centered health intelligence company dedicated to advancing healthcare through data-driven insights. Sema4 is transforming healthcare by applying AI and machine learning to multidimensional, longitudinal clinical and genomic data to build dynamic models of human health and defining optimal, individualized health trajectories. Centrellis™, our innovative health intelligence platform, is enabling us to generate a more complete understanding of disease and wellness and to provide science-driven solutions to the most pressing medical needs. Sema4 believes that patients should be treated as partners, and that data should be shared for the benefit of all.
Sema4 is seeking a Regional Leader, National Accounts. As Regional Leader, National Accounts you will be responsible for the standardization of Sema4 genetic testing solutions in targeted health systems. This individual is an experienced consultative seller and successful problem solver. This role will require Large Account experience in the Healthcare provider setting with proven success in impacting genetic testing standards/standards of care in Health Systems. Successful candidates will have complex opportunity selling experience and the ability to lead successful business pursuits across a major health system. Critical skills include the ability to effectively network and collaborate across a multi-disciplinary team as well as the ability to leverage and manage engagement of the extended Sema4 team to deliver business growth in a large health system.
- Development of Key Relationships in the Health Systems at the Clinical and Administrative C-Level.
- Leverage key resources within Sema4 to develop unique value propositions for targeted Health Systems
- Collaborate with Sema4 Executive team and Regional Executives/
- Utilize CRM tools for effective opportunity and client management.
- Achieve assigned sales plan. This is a commissionable role.
- Prepare accurate business forecasts to Sema4 executive team
- Identify client issues and manage them to successful resolution
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of field sales experience, with strong account management skills
- Track record in complex account management, sales planning and exceeding quota in large enterprise Healthcare account setting
- Experience as a Value-based solution seller
- Demonstrated ability to engage with C-level executives
- Ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Ability to establish business and clinical relationships in large Healthcare organizations
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Proven track record of exceeding annual targets
- Creativity, Leadership, and a Strong Work Ethic
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to travel to NJ, PA, FL and CA