IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA (NYSE: Q) is the world's largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013's top-100 best-selling drugs on the market. IQVIA applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about IQVIA, please visit www.IQVIA.com
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a market leading Medical Device company and at this time we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager Orthopedic Sales - Medical Device to add to this exciting long-term partnership.
Medical Device Regional Sales Manager
Role of the Regional Sales Manager Orthopedic Sales is to expand the sales of our customer's Wound Closure & Biosurgery products (STRATAFIX™, PRINEO™ and SURGIFLO™) and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with company policies and sales direction. You will own end-to-end selling of appropriate products for Orthopedic procedures and focus on driving growth among targeted accounts within the division by leading and coaching Orthopedic Specialist Sales Representatives. You will acquire in-depth knowledge of the Wound Closure and Biosurgery products and targeted procedures. In this role you will be coaching Orthopedic Specialist Sales Representatives regarding their interactions with Orthopedic surgeons and their surgical suite staff in the Operating Room. Additionally, you will coach the Orthopedic Specialist Sales Representatives to be responsible for understanding and demonstrating proper preparation and surgical use of specific target specialty products.
Regional Sales Manager Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for introduction and orientation of new sales representatives
- Responsible for driving sales growth within the division to meet or exceed sales goals
- Provide field leadership & coaching for sales representatives to drive sales growth
- Responsible for reviewing disciplinary matters or other human resources issues with IQVIA sales representatives
- Responsible for preparing and delivering annual performance reviews taking into account appropriate feedback from Client's Divisional Sales Managers
- Responsibility for all administrative tasks of Service Provider's Team
- Act as the primary link between the Service Provider Project Lead and the client's Director, Marketing & Sales for all appropriate operational and human resources/personnel needs relating to the Service Provider Sales Team
- Monitor time-keeping and attendance of sales representatives
Regional Sales Manager Qualifications/Experience
- 4 year Bachelor degree required
- Minimum 5 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry
- 3 years of healthcare management experience, managing a team of successful healthcare sales representatives calling on HCPs preferably surgeons, medical device management experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extensive travel required
- Residence within divisional geography
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1101274