Registered Nurse, Oncology
Chemo Certified Oncology RN
- Minimum Associate degree required, BSN preferred
- 3-5 years of adult med/surg experience, documentation of chemotherapy administration course required; OCN required.
- Knowledge of chemotherapy/biotherapy drug usage and administration in relation to particular cancer diagnosis.
- MA state RN License.
- Must be chemo certified
- Will work in clinic
- Utilizes policy, procedure and standards of care to govern practice.
- Participates in developing and implementing goals related to policy and procedure, chemotherapy administration, patient education, cancer screenings and CQI activities.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed while working collaboratively with the oncology team.