IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA continues to expand the tech and applications products and is introducing Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE). Part of this suite is OCE Sales which is changing the way customer information is managed in order to drive measurable market results. It is being used by some of the world's leading healthcare and life-science organizations, and is regarded as one of the most innovative cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solutions available. Our continued growth has opened up new opportunities.
The Release Engineer works part of the product development team to monitor and maintain our Salesforce.com environments, release new versions of the OCE Sales managed package and iOS applications. We are looking for a talented release engineer who is interested in solving complex infrastructure and continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) problems that span multiple layers of technology.
Do you love figuring out tough problems?
Do you love automation? We monitor and release to hundreds of Salesforce.com production and sandbox orgs, and couldn't do it without automation.
Do you want to work with an incredibly passionate team of people who love their products?
If you are passionate about developing transformative technology, check us out, especially if you are skilled in or intrigued by some of the following:
-- Improve reliability, monitoring, and performance of production and non-production environments.
-- Handle requests from development, configuration, and customer support teams.
-- Implement new tools and processes to improve automation and supportability of our applications.
We're not terribly concerned with your specific background. You have to be passionate about solving real problems and excited about using the latest technologies to do it.
What We Value
- Stealth innovation
- A love for learning
- Ship early, ship often
- Happiness and positivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Significant experience in IT and network operations in a cloud environment, preferably AWS or Heroku or Salesforce.com
- Strong AWS experience, notably the following: EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, RDS.
- Relational database experience, for example: MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Version control system knowledge, for example: Mercurial, Git, Subversion, etc.
- Orchestration, automation, and configuration management tool experience, for example: Ant, Gitlab pipelines, Heroku CLI, Jenkins
- Some scripting language experience, for example: python, bash, PowerShell, etc.
- A strong passion for getting things done, solving real problems, and learning new things
- Knowledge of Salesforce packaging is a plus
- Experience working with Node.js a plus
- Experience with Agile development practices a plus
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1061754