IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
- Develop basic market research skills / competencies via on-the-job learnings and other online/offline trainings, with support/guidance from senior member / project leader
Support project team on overall execution of market research projects to ensure timely delivery, and assist in proposal preparation Assist in drafting research materials and other tasks leading up to final report preparation: Quant studies: table specs, codeframes, report charting with error-free, etc. Quali studies: content analysis, summary of IDIs, assist in qual report preparation, etc. Attend client meeting and take notes to draft meeting minutes, and assist project leader to complete follow-up tasks after meeting
- Have good understanding on basic market research methodology/industry knowledge, and be familiar with project cycle, key stakeholders and working SOP, etc.
Assist in overall project management with supports from project leader Well communication/coordination with supporting modules, such as FW, Data Process, Quality Control team to push projects moving smoothly Keep effective performance & well EQ management under pressure
- Provide on-the-job coaching to intern if available
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
- Bachelor's degree above majored in medical, pharmacy, biology, sociology, statistics or related fields
- 0-1 year experience in Healthcare Market research, or 1+ years experience in Healthcare industry
- Written English skills essential, smooth oral English speaking preferable
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with adequate data analytical ability
- Good communication skills, high willingness to work as a team
- Enjoys work and takes satisfaction in completing tasks to a high quality and with a focus on details
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1092728