Our RN Clinical Educators experience a unique opportunity to employ their clinical nursing expertise in a new way outside patient care, while continuing to collaborate with healthcare professionals and advocate for the well-being of patients through medical device technology. You will be responsible for training and educating Registered Nurses and Physicians on new Oncology devices primarily used in the Critical Care unit(s) setting.
Your primary focus will be in-servicing and education only; no sales responsibilities, and no bedside care.
A desire to expand your talents in clinical education.
Per-diem position requiring travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
Average 1-2 assignments per month, ranging 3-5 days per assignment. Travel regionally and nationally to support customer needs.
Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Provide peer-to-peer education and in-servicing to nurses, physicians, and hospital staff to support medical device implementations
Assess customer-specific education needs and collaborate with staff to deliver a positive educational experience
Utilize clinical nursing expertise to answer questions and address concerns with the medical device
Provide updates, reports, and valuable feedback to client during and after in-service assignments
- RN Degree - Associates required, Bachelor's preferred
- Active and Unrestricted RN license required
- Oncology experience of at least 2 years preferred
- Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) can be helpful but is not required
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs
- Ability to travel locally, regionally, and nationally
- You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning the medical device industry.
- Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA's ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status