IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The selected candidate will play an important role in IQVIA's operations automation program. They will lead RPA development for projects at local, regional, or global levels, in collaboration with project team members and business stakeholders. The candidate will bring expertise in Automation Anywhere RPA platform and hands on software development skills in .NET or Java.
• Development of RPA bots using Automation Anywhere, independently or in small teams of 2-3 developers
• Learn from Sr Developers and Solution Architect to develop increasingly efficient bots
• Identify opportunities to increase bot performance through improvements to solution design
• Share bot maintenance and change management activities with rest of RPA developer team
1. Strong knowledge in Data Structure and Algorithms
2. 1-2 years of hands on working knowledge in Automation Anywhere (AA) tool, having completed at least 2 automation projects using AA
3. 3+ years overall software development experience, with hands on coding knowledge in .NET or Java
5. Knowledge in DBMS and ability to write SQL queries
6. Good attitude and open to adopt change
7. Ability to communicate clearly, asking clarifying questions to ensure full understanding of user stories and requirements
8. Willingness to explore multiple solution patterns to achieve an automation goal, clearly analyzing the pros and cons of each
1. Experience in Agile implementation
2. Knowledge in Excel Macros
3. Knowledge in XML, REST APIs, JSON
4. Working knowledge in Oracle or SQL server
5. Background knowledge or interest in AI (NLP/Machine Learning/Image Processing)
6. Automation working knowledge in multiple ERPs like ServiceNow, Peoplesoft, Oracle, SAP etc.
7. Certifications in Automation Anywhere
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1068710