Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Data Generation, Operational Excellence, Associate Director
Possible location: Flexible locations across EU
IQVIA™ Real-World Evidence (RWE) teams work with clients to help them collect and use real-world data to generate evidence to meet the needs of regulators, payers, providers and patients. IQVIA's Real World Evidence Solutions (RWES) group is recruiting Real World Evidence Data Generation, Operational Excellence Lead.
Direct RWE Data Generation Operational Excellence Team. Lead planning and implementation of RWE Data Generation strategic initiatives, assures operational alignment across the organization by applying clinical research expertise, exceptional decision making skills and innovative approaches to problem solving.
- Create and optimize innovative and effective Data Generation delivery strategies and solutions that leverage IQVIA service and experience, are operationally feasible and support in the award of new business
- Actively support Data Generation long term business growth through innovation and collaboration with RWE & other stakeholders
- Actively advocate change: Propose innovative solutions & work with RWE teams towards implementation
- Responsible for planning, leading & implementing key Data Generation initiatives, leading initiative post-implementation efforts to ensure effective change management and adoption, reviewing and reporting key initiative post-implementation metrics
- Responsible for continuous improvement of Data Generation processes & methods
- Identify, assess & implement tools for RWE to deliver effective and fit-for-purpose Data Generation strategies
- Follows RDS process and tool investments and lead RWE Data Generation fit-for-purpose implementation to leverage synergies
- Work with key Data Generation stakeholders to review & report on metrics to assess impact of RWE fit-for-purpose strategies, recommend process and/or strategy revisions as necessary
- Knowledge of drug development processes, knowledge and ability to apply ICH/GCP/GPP and regulatory guidelines.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent leadership skill
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
- Effective organizational, problem solving and time management skills (ability to manage competing priorities)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Ability to influence effectively within and across organizational teams and project teams including internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work creatively and independently in a complex global environment.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Change management, system/process deployment and implementation experience is a plus
Minimum required education and experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a life sciences discipline, extensive track record from career to date with clinical research experience, together with proven leadership experience.
You will be contacted by one of our recruiters to arrange a prescreen call should your background be relevant for this opportunity who will be able to give you more information on this team and the opportunity and also explain the assessment process to you for this role.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1067433