IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Conducts statistical analyses for client reports and publications, performs advanced statistical programming and biostatistical analyses and utilizes findings, and insights for practical application to further business operations, come across innovative findings and discoveries for solution and product development.
Utilizes specialized statistical methods to collect and analyze data and to help solve real-world problems in business, healthcare, or other areas within the organization.
Decides valid data to utilize to answer questions or issues; determines methods for finding or collecting data; sample design; analyses and projection; imputation; predictive modeling, and interprets modeling output to meet business or client needs.
Provides expertise in statistical methodologies and project management support.
- Provides statistical methodology and project management support in the delivery of standard and custom studies.
- Applies appropriate methodology when implementing studies.
- Defines statistical design and methodology to meet client information needs, conducts statistical analyses to derive conclusions from the study, and identifies new opportunities for standard reports and for value-added analytics.
- Implements tactical study plans in answer to business questions, performs quantitative research, and provides written summaries of study results.
- Participates in selecting statistical methodology for use in the development and launch of new products.
- Gathers recommendations from others to develop research plans, identifying appropriate data sources and delivery options in meeting client information and analyses needs.
- May consult with clients in support of project delivery.
- Works on projects where independent judgment is used within generally defined procedures and practices.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typically requires 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Bio-informatics or related field with a minimum of four (4) years of experienceMaster's DegreeStatistics, Mathematics, Bio-informatics or related field with a minimum of two (2) years of experience
Skills and Abilities
- Technical knowledge/skills include: multivariate analysis, regression analysis and forecasting, sampling, and knowledge of SAS programming languages in both PC and mainframe environments.
- Additional knowledge of C, Visual Basic, artificial intelligence methods and software, linear programming and market research methods are preferred.
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data.
- Intermediate to advanced SAS and/or SPSS programming skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.