Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Independently direct the execution of the Site & Patient Services (SPS) components of Real World Evidence (RWE) studies by applying clinical research experience and decision making skills to proactively set goals and tangible expectations for SPS project team members.
- Oversee the delivery of Site Management project tasks, providing advice and guidance to help achieve high performance and quality project deliverables.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Site Recruitment, SPS Operations and SPS Risk Management Plans within the agreed project strategy.
- Ensure overall project efficiency and adherence to project timelines and financial goals; report metrics and out of scope activities.
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the company such as data management, quality assurance and biostatistics where necessary to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
- Manage and follow study activities through ongoing tracking and review of study progress. Provide input and report progress to appropriate SPS management and project management leaders.
- Act as the first line of escalation for site management questions and issues for assigned projects.
- Conduct co-monitoring and/or assessment visits to ensure the study is being conducted in accordance with the protocol, SOPs, GCP and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Develop and deliver presentations/training to clients, colleagues and professional bodies, as required.
- May participate in business development activities such as proposal development and bid defenses.
- May be assigned additional responsibilities as needed to support projects and other corporate/departmental initiatives.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Skill in understanding and executing complex study designs.
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
- Demonstrated team leadership and mentoring skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver project and functional training.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and ensure on-time, high quality delivery of project tasks/responsibilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree, preferably in a life sciences discipline, and 4 years of monitoring experience, team leadership experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1059889