IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Experience in supporting Mulesoft CloudHub Platform from an administrator standpoint / Mulesoft Operations Training
• Experience in deploying and configuration of Mulesoft artifacts to the CloudHub environment
• Create and maintain installation qualification documents
• Strong analytical and technical knowledge of the platform
• General middleware experience in addition to Mulesoft would be a plus
• Experience in authoring and maintenance of Knowledge base articles for ticket resolution
• Ability to review, route or fix issues by working with peers and development teams
• Ability to mentor and train peers
• Experience trouble shooting and ability work with the development and test teams
• Create and maintain support documentation including system manual and installation qualifications
• Experience in configuring Mule Runtime, Anypoint Runtime Manager, Configuring and managing API Gateway
• General understanding of API development lifecycle and API governance
• Experience applying different API policies, creating custom analytics dashboards
• DevOps/CI-CD experience using Gitlab would be a plus
• Experience in management of messaging systems like JMS, Kafka and Active MQ would be a plus
• General knowledge of SOA, XML, JSON, Digital Certificates
• Exposure to Cloud technologies like AWS would be a plus
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1073940