IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for an individual who will positively impact sales productivity and outcomes by instituting best practices, and developing and delivering sales enablement assets, knowledge sharing, tools and communication to the sales force across our global business units. Our ideal candidate is someone who has demonstrated success enabling sales teams across a global footprint and has a strong desire to apply this to a diverse sales organization.
We have a strong entrepreneurial culture and seek an individual who can excel in a growth-oriented, global enterprise software business. This position will report to the Director, Global Sales Enablement.
• Develop integrated sales enablement plans (tools, assets, processes, communications and knowledge sharing) for our Consumer products and initiatives.
• Develop and deliver sales enablement assets based on sales enablement plans to support global sales community.
• Outline training requirements and partner with internal training teams to build comprehensive training plans across modalities.
• Partner with product marketing on asset creation, messaging and delivery to ensure sales receives the best content possible.
• Develop a sales communications strategy to enhance messaging for broader awareness and adoption; establish and maintain standard processes, templates and metrics.
• Write sales communications to ensure alignment to priorities and understanding of key initiatives.
• Support our sales enablement environment and tools (e.g., sales enablement platform).
• Other projects as assigned based on business need.
• Bachelor's degree in business or technology.
• Minimum of 4 years' experience working within sales, marketing, and/or sales enablement.
• Demonstrated success in sales, sales enablement and/or training.
• Outstanding writing and editing skills with ability to write for different audiences/cultures, using different formats and channels.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to operate effectively with multiple priorities and ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Experience working in and with sales teams in global technology or software companies preferred.
• Experience in global roles; understand cultural sensitivities and time zones preferred.
• Life sciences background is not required but useful.
• Experience in Consumer Health is not required but useful.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1093184