Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Come help us build great software.
IQVIA Commercial Compliance team is looking to expand its current product suite and build the next generation of product using Salesforce platform. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, enthusiastic Director, Software Engineering who is ready for a challenge and help build our NextGen products and a strong engineering team in Mesa, Arizona office.
About Our Development Team
We are a proud team of creative & collaborative thinkers whose reputation as innovators and industry experts is globally recognized. We are a highly motivated team of IT professionals who enjoy creating leading-edge business solutions for the life sciences healthcare law compliance business. The development team's role is to enhance the organization's competitive edge by overseeing the integration of today's ever-changing technology with the ever-changing healthcare laws and regulations.
Our development team is far reaching and provides its members opportunities to work on a variety of projects and platforms with clients across the globe. We are not measured on daily targets, but on the strength of our solutions. We do not just hire employees; we expect our employees to have careers with us, to grow as individuals in the organization to become leaders and influencers while bringing their best to our software. We are looking to build a team that takes pride in the tools they create.
IQVIA software development organization is tasked with designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions to improve and enhance our product software. Our software is surprisingly complex, constantly evolving, and offers new and exciting challenges while giving developers the ability to think and create. This is a position for a hardworking and creative Director who:
- Has passion to get things done and solve real life problem.
- Acumen to learn new things and ready to explore new technologies.
- Want to build a Global enterprise software handling large volume of transactions.
- Have experience building, architecting SAAS solutions.
- Building and managing team of individuals passionate about data analytics and engineering
- Provide thought leadership and champion product engineering discipline for a team
- Must be able to interface with various solution/business areas to understand the requirements and support the development
- Driving innovation and building new capabilities to solve complex healthcare and life science data management problems
- Develops and architect software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organization.
The following skills are required for our team members:
- A strong passion for getting things done, solving real problems, and learning new things.
- At least 10-12 years of software development experience.
- At least 4-5 years in management role, handling multiple teams.
- Experience in developing applications in a multi-tenant cloud platform with governor limits.
- Force.com development experience with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- Experience with Lightning and Aura development.
- Web application development experience, including solid experience with Java or C#.
- Experience with Agile development practices and good understanding of JIRA and confluence.
- Salesforce certifications preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities.
- Team-oriented thinking with demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and drive cross-functional and interdepartmental teams.
- Master's Degree preferred (minimum bachelor's degree) - Preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1065770