Overview Esperion is currently recruiting for Territory Manager positions nation-wide for an opportunity to work as a direct employee of Esperion Therapeutics.
Esperion is a small company doing big things. Our innovative team of lipid management experts is committed to leveraging its understanding of cholesterol biosynthesis to develop innovative therapies for the treatment of patients with elevated low-density lipoprotein (LDL-C). At Esperion we are passionately committed to bringing complementary therapies to the hypercholesterolemia space that address unmet patient needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly and payer-friendly."
Esperion's corporate headquarters are located in Ann Arbor, MI. The Company offers a competitive salary including a performance-based bonus program, a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) matching plan and health insurance, paid time off and 13 holidays.
- Achieve individual territory sales goals, and other key performance indicators, defined by Esperion Commercial Leadership.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key customers in the assigned territory.
- Effectively promote and educate Health Care Providers on the use of Esperion products through one-on-one meetings, group presentations, and company-approved programs.
- Analyze local market trends, develop, execute and monitor performance and results to maximize the appropriate use of Esperion products.
- Demonstrate successful use of sales and marketing tools and resources such as to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrate and maintain appropriate knowledge of Esperion product payor coverage to deliver against market access objectives for the assigned territory.
- Periodically attend local, regional and national conventions to promote Esperion brands to HCP attendees.
- Demonstrate accurate and timely completion of all required administrative tasks including but not limited to sample inventory, call submission & reporting, expense management, vehicle mileage reporting, and related duties as required by Esperion.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills, the ability to partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders, accountability for achieving results, and executing agreed upon actions.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures, completing all required compliance training, and consistently demonstrating behaviors aligned with company values. (Collaboration, Passion, Courage, Accountability, People)
*additional duties and responsibilities not listed here may be required
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience calling on Cardiologists, Lipidologists or related specialties of call plan focus
- Recent experience calling on Health Care Providers (HCP) that overlap within the assigned territory boundaries
- Travel requirements: Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% including overnight stays for territory business and occasional Regional and National Sales Meetings
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record that meets Esperion employment standards
- Documented track record of consistent sales performance as measured by national and regional awards including sales rankings consistently above expectations
- Successful experience operating in an entrepreneurial sales model with sole responsibility of product promotion within a defined territory assignment
- Product launch experience
- Ability to embrace the Esperion culture. Passionate about the mission and reputation of the Company, and the importance of alignment with internal and external stakeholders
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Esperion Therapeutics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from agencies and/or search firms for any job posted on this or a referring site. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by an agency and/or search firm to any employee at Esperion via email, the internet, or in any other form and/or method without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Esperion. No fees will be paid in the event that a candidate is hired by Esperion as a result of an unsolicited agency and/or search firm referral.