About the Department
At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For more than 95 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world.
Help us bring quality to life. We are currently seeking top talent for our new OFP tableting facility located in Durham, NC.
Our OFP site will be transitioning to a 4/10 schedule on April 5th.
Act as subject matter expert for SAP Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and PM/MM (Plant Maintenance & Materials Management). Strategically partner with maintenance and operations teams to maintain/drive continuous improvement activities in maintenance processes, represent OFP DU in global process groups related to maintenance/SAP and develop metrics/report on maintenance related key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Establish master data, governance & controls & ensure consistent use of fields within master data records
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) & deliver training to ensure all users are properly trained in system functionality & business use expectations
- Analyze system data & develop reports needed to support business needs
- Identify potential improvement opportunities, make recommendations to management & support implementation of approved changes
- Support site shutdown planning & execution
- Ensure effective communication & positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Drive continuous process improvements using cLEAN® or Six Sigma tools
- Other accountabilities, as assigned
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in maintenance/engineering field
- Minimum of five (5) years of SAP master data management experience in maintenance operations
- Demonstrated proficiency of SAP CMMS and PM/MM modules
- BA/BS in engineering/related field, or an equivalent combination of education & experience
- Certification in reliability system (e.g. CMRP, CRL)
- Certification in SAP PM/MM Master Data Management
- Proficient in SAP PM/MM database structure & system capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in implementing cross functional/team-based improvements & knowledgeable with change management fundamentals
- Knowledgeable in pharmaceutical process equipment & utility systems
- Demonstrated experience in driving improvements using cLEAN® or Six Sigma tools
- Experience in project management, change management & stakeholder management
- Ability to create work plans for low to medium complexity projects/plans being executed by cross functional teams
Physical & Other Requirements
- Occasionally moves equipment and/or supplies weighing up to 50 pounds within the facility, using various body positions
- Routinely operates & inspects manufacturing equipment using hands. May be required to wear latex gloves
- Ability to be on feet for up to a 12-hour shift
- Ability to work in loud noise environments with hearing protection
- Corrected vision to 20/30
- Ability to pass a driving exam for powered industrial trucks
- Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder to service equipment
- Ability to work atop elevated positions
- Occasionally works around odorous and/or hazardous materials
- Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions
- Occasionally performs critical job functions in extremely cold work environments
- Occasionally positions self within confined spaces for inspection, repair & maintenance of equipment
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.