Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- • .Participate in routine sample analysis and method validation experiments
- • Independently develop bioanalytical methods for more challenging projects with input from senior scientific staff to support regulated, fit-for-purpose or discovery bioanalytical projects..
- • Perform fundamental LC/MS operations to include:
- o LC (typically HPLC) system setup.
- o mass spectrometer calibration, tuning and optimization.
- o routine LC/MS analysis
- o chromatographic peak integration
- • Perform advanced LC/MS instrument maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs.
- • Make and record observations to facilitate efficient method development and validations.
- • Document all project work according to Quintiles processes and procedures.
- • Communicate progress and status to the Bioanalytical Lab Management as necessary.
- • Strengthen knowledge in chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques.
- • Participate in client communications.
- • Train and mentor lower level scientists
- • Provides timely and appropriate feedback to the Bioanalytical Lab Management pertaining to the performance of lower-level scientists.
- • Meet responsibilities and study objectives according to tight timelines.
- • Function as scientific resource, including training, assisting in troubleshooting, and participating in scientific initiatives.
- • Prepare biological samples (plasma, serum, urine, tissue, etc) for LC-MS/MS analysis by solid-phase extraction, liquid-liquid extraction, protein precipitation, etc.
- • Utilize laboratory equipment including micropipettes, automated extraction instrumentation, centrifuges, glassware, notebooks, etc.
- • Prepare stock and working solutions and QC samples.
- • Weigh reference compounds if respirator-certified.
- • Assist in maintaining adequate supplies.
- • Maintain housekeeping standards for work area.
Job ID: R1083347