The Search Consultant is an exciting opportunity for a recruiting and business development professional who is accustomed to communicating executive search services at the highest levels. The successful candidate will be accustomed to and comfortable with working with c-suite executives, medical leadership and Human Resources, to grow current business relationships and develop/secure new executive search opportunities as well as recruit and execute on open searches.
TSP believes in the power of personal. As such, the ideal candidate will bring a consultative mindset to each and every client interaction with the goal of helping our clients find the talent they need to succeed.
Director, Commercial Search Team - Executive & Professional Search
- Responsible for driving new executive search opportunities for Commercial Search Team.
- Capable of sourcing, recruiting and interviewing for open searches, and partnering with other recruiter(s) to fill open job orders.
- Attend business meetings, understand client needs and provide recruiting solutions.
- Ability to travel to client meetings when necessary.
- Consults client from search strategy inception and job order creation through completion of search.
- Maintains an open and active dialogue with client contacts and strives to create a customized approach to their business needs.
- Actively recruits new prospects and serves as a candidate point of contact throughout search process
- Conducts all preps, follow-ups, negotiations, etc., involving candidates on assigned order
- Leverages existing and new relationships into business opportunities
- Partnering with the Vice President, Managing Director, create and execute new business development strategies.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of executive/professional services sales experience.
- Experience selling and recruiting in the healthcare/pharmaceutical/life sciences industries highly preferred.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Technology and media savvy.
- Demonstrated consultative approach to selling executive search services; ability to "Win-the-Search."