Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases.
The Senior Administrative Assistant - Global Medical Affairs Oncology supports senior leadership in Global Medical Affairs Oncology. This position performs support tasks in which incumbents are expected to understand and apply knowledge of the complexity of the organization. The Senior Administrative Assistant has considerable latitude to make decisions, based on guidance provided and solves problems while carrying out assigned tasks. Additionally, this position is responsible for upholding a strong commitment to confidentiality and routinely handles sensitive documents that may impact multiple organizational units or project teams. The Senior Administrative Assistant has advanced skills in technology systems, including word processing software and data management software, and business emailing software as well as intermediate skills in database and research tools.
- For assigned members of GMA, manages calendars, including complex meeting and travel coordination as well as schedules, and confirms internal and external appointments for individuals. Process T&E expenses; prioritize competing demands and requests
- Interfaces with vendors re: invoicing, reconciliation, and performs advanced level of stakeholder management; majority of contact is within and across organizational units and across global/complex organizational matrix.
- Initiates and manages projects or process improvements with minimal supervision. For example: creates and manages contracts for function and/or process.
- Prepare interview schedules and logistics for GMA Oncology open positions.
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Qualified candidates must have a High School diploma or equivalent required, Associate degree preferred; or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires 5 - 7 years of prior experience
- Can work in a diverse & complex environment with different stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Effectively able to prioritize and juggle multiple competing activities and proactively make proposals
- Able to effectively navigate a changing an dynamic environment
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.