You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This opportunity is with our Business Technology group supporting the Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. More specifically:
Provides support of the service management processes and their application across BT. Works with end-users, other BT staff, other cross-functional staff, and management within the organization to identify, implement and oversee service enhancements and tools. Accountable for a service or process ownership within BT. Works to ensure technical accuracy of validation documents, communications, knowledge articles, etc. Adherence to documents, deployment of the processes, procedures, and policies across BT in alignment with the IT Service Management (ITSM) framework based on ITIL guidelines. Provides support and education of the service management process and its application across BT.
- Technical Lead or SME in one or more projects/implementation work as requested and assigned.
- Owner of one or more services or processes within BT. Operational input to service road maps.
- Responsible for the configuration support, maintenance and setup of application modules. Establishes system parameters and formats; ensures software compatibility, and coordinates and/or modifies user requirements in terms of existing and projected system capacity and capabilities.
- Analyzes internal customers' needs and is a leader on recommendation of existing Syneos solutions.
- Identifies, investigates and owns improvement opportunities to achieve optimal service delivery.
- Leads escalation efforts across appropriate teams and partners as required or necessary. Contributes to the root cause analysis and data interpretation for service issues.
- Oversees resolution or resolves trouble tickets as assigned or escalated.
- Develops, refines and follows process flows based on the ITIL guidelines and adapts to business requirements.
- Defines and meets service levels based on expectations set by the supervisor and by the business.
- Collaborates with other BT support groups and other business groups to fulfill operational requests and issues.
- Owns the creation of one or more training plan by using internal and external resources for career development and business support purposes. Maintains current knowledge of technology trends.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in multiple technologies used in the Syneos environment.
- Experience with incident and request management, within an IT Service Management role.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be willing to take accountability for projects, problems and issues.
- Relevant certifications preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: a technical lead on an IT project, implementation of new IT services or technologies, service owner or process lead, accountable for one or more application services in an IT Support Services Organization.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're essential in solving and executing against today's toughest commercialization challenges facing the world's leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you'll be supported by team members who, like you, aren't afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)