The Global Market Insights team comprises nearly 300 employees across multiple geographies. It is a Global function with local expertise and talent, delivering leading solutions to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry.
The GMI Service team provides a range of support and additional insight across the GMI portfolio, ensuring clients maximise their usage of GMI products and services to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
Overall purpose of the job is to ensure clients maximize their usage of GMI products and services and to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
- Establish and build positive client relationships with defined clients, understanding their requirements in terms of data and services
- Expert understanding of all GMI data sources
- Serve as an expert contact for clients using GMI data and services
- Ensure all contracted services are delivered and look for opportunities to expand usage
- Manage queries raised by client using in-depth understanding of the client and GMI data to ensure that a full and timely response is provided
- Conduct client training on all aspects of GMI data and systems
- Conduct client service meetings at customer site
- Define and manage production of complex ad-hoc studies for clients
- Provide additional insight and interpretation of the data to enable appropriate resolution of business questions and/or issues
- Coaching and/ or mentoring of junior staff or new starters
- Responsible for maintaining and growing revenue from existing services
- Supporting the team lead on driving and implementing GMI Service initiative
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Detailed Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare market
- Good understanding of a wide range of IQVIA services and offerings
- Knowledge & experience of IQVIA production and report definition processes and systems
- High competency and interest in business intelligence and data analytics
- Ability to understand and communicate detailed analysis and reporting on client issues such as complex data queries
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft office, including Word/Powerpoint /Excel, to deliver high standard reporting and analytics
- Develop a deep knowledge in the use of IQVIA tools such as DataView, Partner, PADDs, IAM and Smart
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels within IQVIA and customers
- Strong team player and able to collaborate at all levels but also able to work under own initiative
- Strong project management and process skills
- Presentation and communication skills
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HixIKo3qR-s
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.