IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Manage and co-ordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles and ensure consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
• Develop study management plans, together with team assignments and accountabilities and oversight of database maintenance.
• Serve as primary project contact with Sponsor to ensure communication is maintained and reporting schedules are adhered to.
• Collect information on team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines.
• Lead problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issues.
• Identify quality issues within the study to implement appropriate corrective action plans. Escalate findings and action plans to appropriate parties.
• Provide input for the development of proposals for new work and manage project budgets.
• Provide input to line managers of their project team members' performance relative to project tasks.
• Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• Participate in proposal development and in the bid-defense process with guidance and supervision.
• Ensure high performance and efficiency of the clinical team through the scheduling of co-monitoring/accompanied site/visits and ongoing mentoring of CRA team.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1101101