IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Monitor and manage efforts of cross-functional project teams.
• Define project workloads and assignments.
• Mentor project managers and support staff.
• Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
• Collect information on team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines.
• Lead problem solving and resolution efforts.
• Serve as primary project contact with Sponsor to ensure communication is maintained and reporting schedules are adhered to.
• Develop and maintain internal databases and project plans.
• Supervise maintenance of project management information and tracking systems.
• Participate in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations.
• Manage project budgets.
• Produce and distribute reports and presentation materials.
• Provide input to line managers of project team members' performance relative to project tasks.
• Participate fully in proposal development, participate in bid defense presentations in partnership with Sales and senior Project Management staff; provide input on scope and budget development.
• Implement continuous improvement activities for assigned projects.
• May have supervisory responsibilities for project support staff
• Degree in Science, with a major in Pharmacy, Biological / Life Sciences or Nursing from a recognized tertiary institution
• At least 7 years clinical research experience including 4 years project management experience and experience in a key CRO/Pharmaceutical operational function. Candidates with experience managing regional / global projects ideally will be advantageous
• Good knowledge of drug development process, clinical trial monitoring procedures, GCP guidelines and medical terminology
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Strong leadership skills
• Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills in addition to excellent verbal and written communication
• Able to work under pressure and to challenging timelines when needed
• Ability to travel when required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1088106