IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Late Phase and Real World Evidence
Homebased permanent positions with flexible locations across EU.
IQVIA are looking for experienced Senior Clinical Project Managers to join our Real World Evidence Project Management group - a fast paced, dynamic and customer focused team.
The size and scope of IQVIA™ will allow you to develop and experience rapid growth across global studies, and you will be working on several projects at the same time, enjoying a varied and busy, sometimes demanding, schedule. At the same time you'll have dedicated support to develop your career.
Through your management of clinical project teams, you'll be responsible for global clinical study and project productivity, delivery and quality, resulting in strong financial performance and most importantly, customer satisfaction. You will have a strong background in Late Phase prospective and retrospective including Non-Interventional / Observational Studies.
You'll participate in bid defence preparations, and will have the opportunity to lead bid defence presentations in partnership with our Business Development teams for multi-country/ region studies. You'll also be involved in developing the delivery strategy for RFP's.
Other responsibilities could include:
- Managing and co-ordinating efforts of cross-functional project teams to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles. Implementing continuous improvement activities for assigned projects.
- Serving as primary project contact with Sponsor to ensure communication is maintained and continuously improved and reporting schedules are adhered to.
- Reporting on team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines to management.
- Leading problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issues. Developing proactive contingency plans to mitigate clinical risk.
- Providing input to line managers of their project team members' performance relative to project tasks, and supporting staff development. Mentor less experienced CPMs.
- Ensure high performance and efficiency of the clinical team through the scheduling of co-monitoring/accompanied site visits and ongoing mentoring of CRA team.
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
Everyone in the RWE Clinical Project Management function has previous relevant experience in a clinical development organization, managing global clinical studies in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry. We also require our team to have previously been involved in late-phase, global trials.
You'll also need:
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience of managing cross-functional project teams
- Proven ability to work independently in a complex matrix environment
- Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, and global clinical development processes.
- Demonstrable presentation, diplomacy, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- A strong customer-oriented mindset
- Bid defense experience
You will be contacted by one of our recruiters to arrange a prescreen call should your background be relevant for this opportunity who will be able to give you more information on this team and the opportunity and also explain the assessment process to you for this role.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1087111