IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is expanding in Spain - we currently have multiple exciting vacancies for Senior Clinical Research Associate's to work sponsor-dedicated to one of our key pharmaceutical clients. This role offers you the opportunity to plan and progress your career while you discover how a true partnership between the CRO and sponsor works,! As a Senior CRA you will run global projects on a variety of therapeutic areas and study phases:
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations - escalating quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans
- In depth knowledge and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English and Spanish
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Mínimum 3 years of independent on-site monitoring experience
What we offer:
- Working with one of the TOP 5 sponsors globally on international projects
- Focus on quality, not quantity! We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent
- The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of drug development
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization
- Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package
- Location flexibility: you can work either from our Madrid or Barcelona office or remotely from home (different locations in Spain)
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1108877