IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Whether you're beginning or continuing your career as a CRA, this role is an ideal stepping-stone. You'll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. And you won't do it alone - you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
Award-winning and innovative, we'll give you access to state of the art in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects but with a national travel remit, so no need for international travel. You'll be building a smart and flexible career with no limits. Within this position you'll be working within a single sponsor model.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices - raising quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Leading progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You should have:
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Successful completion of a CRA Trainee Program and at least one or two years of on-site monitoring experience as a CRA, study coordinator, inhouse CRA
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- FullprofessionalproficiencyinbothDutchandEnglish is required in this role
- A a valid workpermit is mandatory (we do not offer sponsorship)
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you toapply nowandjoinourteam.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.