Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Jazz is looking for an experienced individual that has also been a successful First Line Sales Manager to manage, implement and monitor the learning and performance strategy that will continuously improve competencies, drive efficiency and effectiveness of the EU/RoW commercial team to deliver profitable business growth and achieve brand and overall business objectives.
- Deliver the commercial training plan that continuously improves professional competencies of the commercial team in line with company vision, values and objectives requiring the following
- Coordination and contribution to establish a constructive learning culture within the EU/RoW group
- Understand the current and future brand strategies, and the central medical, marketing and operations context for the implementation of the strategy
- Ensure there is a strong patient and customer focus in all training activities
- Establish a broad awareness of state of the art training processes, methods and resources and incorporate relevant innovative initiatives into the overall commercial training plan
- Collaborate with the countries to optimize training resources to execute EU/RoW strategy
- Assess the specific training needs of the countries and central commercial teams with input from the senior leadership group
- Ensure training needs established via key stakeholders and identify development priorities in line with EU/RoW strategic objectives
- Develop and maintain close collaboration with the countries to understand their development areas
- Align and work with the EU/RoW marketing and medical groups to ensure their training needs are established and fulfilled to maximize their implementation of the brand/company strategy
- Ensure that Jazz's commercial interaction with customers is of the highest standard regarding communication, business planning and medical knowledge by understanding all role specific competencies and working with the countries to define, build and implement training solutions including product and skills training, paying particular attention to the field based customer facing teams.
- Develop, implement and monitor training programs and processes that utilize a variety of up to date and innovative methods
- Lead and assist in the development of commercial training plan in line with the EU/RoW strategic plan that identifies the training priorities and identifies the specific initiatives to improve a quantifiable business performance
- Devise and implement effective training programs that offer blended learning solutions to all key countries, employing remote learning options where required
- Management and utilization of internal and external training resources e.g. e-learning, training providers, coaching and mentoring programs to support the ongoing development of the commercial teams' competencies and to deliver company business objectives
- Identify opportunities for EU/RoW colleagues within Jazz to lead, participate and contribute to training initiatives in line with their development plans
- Work with EU/RoW LMS group to ensure all commercial e-learning programs compliant, are up to date and structured to support the business, providing training records in line with Company policy
- Monitor, evaluate adapt the implementation of training programs to continuously deliver the highest standard of training to the EU/RoW commercial teams
- Ensure all activities operate with the Jazz Company Policy
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Development, delivery and evaluation of training initiatives within the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of up to date learning theory and skills (including coaching) at country and central level
- Knowledge and involvement in the pharmaceutical specialist, mass market sales and marketing process
- P&L, budget and project management
- Ability to work and influence cross functionally at multiple levels
- High level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of learning management systems and other innovative platforms
- Excellent organizational, planning and management ability
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.